The laminated Float Glass is manufactured by permanently bonding
two or more lites of float glass with layers of polyvinyl butyral
(PVB) interlayer, under heat and pressure, to create a single
1. Safety. Even if the glass is broken, the tough interlayer film
prevents fragments from shattering.
2. Discoloration resistance. It intercepts 99% or more of incoming
ultraviolet rays, protecting furniture and furnishings near windows
from discoloration caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
3. Good sound insulation.
4. In addition to clear PVB, we can also provide various colors to
meet different requirements.
Sizes: Max. Size: 2500x3600mm, can cut as customers' request.
Thickness: Insulating glass: 10~60mm
Float glass: 3~12mm
1. Sloped or Overhead glazing
2. Museums, Prisons, Government Buildings
3. Jewelry Stores, Banks, Airports
4. Schools, Hospitals, Hotels
5. Interior Partitions, Office Buildings
6. Safety Glazing Applications&
Laminated Glass Images