In the production of flat glass, the molten silica-based mix is
cooled slowly under carefully controlled conditions. This annealing
procedure removes undesirable stresses from the glass. Cooling
occurs in an annealing "lehr"; And then annealed glass is heated to
a temperature near its softening point and forced to cool rapidly
under carefully controlled conditions. The heat treating process
produces highly desirable conditions of induced stress, which
result in additional strength, resistance to thermal stress, and
1. Safety, once broken, it splits into tiny harmless pieces.
2. Hardness, 4 times harder than ordinary float glass.
3. Special logo and pattern can be printed on tempered glass.
4. Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and
5. Bear sudden temperature change of 220 centigrade degree.
Sizes: Max. Size: 2440x5000mm
1. Traffic vehicles, such as the windows of train, bus, car etc
2. Architecture, such as windows or other areas in a building
3. Household appliances and furniture, such as glass table top and
1. Tempered glass can not be cut, drilled or other further
Productional Line of Tempered Glass (PLTG) Images